1 MONTH LIMITED MECHANICAL PARTS WARRANTY
We protect your investment with a 1 month guarantee from the date of purchase against product failure due to defect. At our option, DIP TRADING US LTD, will repair, have repaired by a repairer of our choice, replace, or refund the purchase price of the part In the event of a failure. We reserve the right to replace the part with equal to or greater miles than the original part purchased. No other warranty on labor is expressed or implied.
THE MECHANICAL PARTS WARRANTY EXCLUDES
Breakdowns caused by non-covered components, improper installation, failure to clear computer codes, defective workmanship, usage for which the part was not intended and/or improper maintenance (e.g. using the correct types and levels of fluids and lubricants as outlined in the owner’s manual).
ALL WARRANTIES & REFUNDS ARE NULL AND VOID IF
- The Terms & Conditions are not complied.
- The part is used in a vehicle for fleet, taxi, racing, off-road recreational purposes, government and commercial use or converted from private passenger use to commercial or fleet use.
- Failure is caused by abuse, misuse, or modifications.
- Failure is caused by towing a trailer or other vehicle unless the vehicle is equipped for this purpose as recommended by the manufacturer.
- The vehicle has been modified to plow snow, whether the snowplow is attached to the vehicle or not.
- The part fails or becomes defective due to the vehicle being involved in a collision, fire, theft, vandalism, riot, terrorism, explosion, lightning, earthquake, windstorm, hail, water, freezing or flood.
- The part is not installed by an ASE certified mechanic or is shipped/operated outside the continental United States.
- Any Diesel Injectors not installed by a certified diesel specialist.
- The installed heat tab is removed or melted.
- The ECM was not flashed or reprogrammed by manufacturer’s dealer.
- The part is sold “As-Is” as indicated on the front of the invoice.
- The engine, transmission, transfer case, carrier or axle assembly fluids are over or under filled.
- The vehicle is not serviced and documented at proper intervals or fuel, oil and coolant is not used in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications.
- The engine oil and filter are not replaced and documented every 3,000 miles with the appropriate manufacturer’s recommended motor oil and fluid level.
- The transmission fluid and filter are not replaced and documented at the time of installation with the appropriate manufacturer’s recommended transmission fluid and level or transmission is not serviced and documented at the manufacturer’s specified interval in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications.
- Failure to provide written maintenance, installation receipts and other documentation thereof.
- Engines, transmissions, transfer cases, carriers, axle assy. and or any other part and the vehicle they are installed in are not made available for inspection & testing within 5 days of filling a claim and prior to removal.
- The “Accessories or Extra Parts,” and or non-warranty, non- sale parts cause damage or failure to the warranty parts.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The original invoice must accompany all returns and is not transferable.
- Warranty is not transferable and only valid for the purchaser named on the invoice.
- Approval for repairs or replacements must be approved by us prior to any work being performed.
- We reserve the right to inspect any product prior to replacement.
- Appropriate maintenance receipts required.
- The year and model of the vehicle or part printed on this invoice is within a range of interchangeability (fitment) and may not necessarily be the exact model and year as the part or vehicle that has been provided.Glass breakage and paint damage is not covered under this warranty or sale.
- Refer to the manufacturers “Owner’s Manual” of your vehicle for correct operation and maintenance schedule.
- No guarantee on color match, returns for wrong color will be subject to return policy.
- Mileage is not guaranteed on any part.
- We are not responsible for purchaser errors.
- We are not responsible for shipping/freight delays. Shipping/freight is a 3rd party service and beyond our control.
- If for any reason a shipment or delivery is refused or returned, purchaser is responsible for all shipping, freight and delivery costs.
- Purchaser has 5 business days after receiving item to submit a damage claim.
- Warranty or sale does not cover shipping/freight/delivery costs or similar damages.
- We are not responsible for injury or damage during, or as a result of, installation of our product.
- Parts determined by us to be “Accessories or Extra Parts”, must be inspected, switched, replaced or removed to accommodate proper installation, which is the responsibility of the installer, such parts have been included to aid in the convenience of installation and are not included in any warranty or sale.
- Proper operation of the cooling and electrical system must be checked during the installation of products that can be affected by those systems.
- While most fluids have been drained from our products, it is your responsibility to completely drain and replace with fluids, lubricants, anti-freeze and filters that are fresh, clean and approved by the OE manufacturer.
- Any “Recommended Installation Procedures” provided by us must be followed by the installer to maintain warranty coverage.
- Other: Tie rod ends, ball joints, wheel bearings and bushings related to steering and suspension components are not included in the warranty or sale and should be inspected and replaced by the installer.
- In The Event of Failure: The purchaser must use all reasonable means to protect the product from further damage and must return the original defective product to The purchaser must furnish us with such information as we may reasonably require, including written proof of the vehicle’s regular maintenance as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer in the owner’s manual. You may be required to have the defective part or vehicle it is installed in or both brought to our facility or a repairer of our choice for inspection or testing by an ASE certified mechanic at your expense. We reserve the right to inspect warranty claims related to engines, transmissions, transfer cases, carriers, axle assemblies or any other part prior to removal or return.
Tires: Due to many varied and different conditions to which used tires may have previously been exposed, we make absolutely
NO warranty, expressed or implied, as to the fitness for a general or particular purpose or of merchantability in connection with any sale of used tires. ALL USED TIRES ARE SOLD “AS IS.” Used tires are not tested or labeled by us to meet any safety standards. The purchaser of used tires from us agrees to accept all risks relating to the use of such used tires.
Purchaser agrees that DIP TRADING US LTD. is not responsible for loss or damage to this vehicle and/or loss of articles caused by fire, theft, accident or any other cause.
There are no other warranties given with purchase or repair, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the warranty of merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose, incidental or consequential damage. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
If any legal action or proceeding arising out, or relating to, any sale is brought by the purchaser or seller, the purchaser shall be responsible for all the seller’s attorney’s fees, costs and expenses incurred in the action or proceedings, all disputes with DIP TRADING US LTD. will be subject to jurisdiction and waive the right to trial by jury, purchaser has read, understands and agrees to all the terms and conditions as outlined by this agreement and the DIP TRADING US LTD. invoice, Including the terms and conditions thereof and any extended warranty agreement, if applicable. The purchaser warrants and represents that he/she is fully authorized to enter into this agreement.
Purchaser hereby understands that due to the nature of used auto parts, any of our liability from all causes shall be limited to the price paid for the goods sold or provided. If the merchandise is defective, liability shall be limited to the replacement of parts being provided or a remedy not to exceed the price paid for the goods sold or provided at DIP TRADING US LTD option.
Purchaser agrees to indemnify, defend and hold DIP TRADING US LTD, harmless from and against any and all claims, suits, demands, liabilities or expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, suffered or incurred, directly or indirectly, as a consequence of the underlying transaction evidenced by the Invoice.
These Terms & Conditions/Extended Warranty Agreements are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify and impose new or additional Terms and Conditions/Extended Warranty Agreements. Such modifications or additional Terms and Conditions/Extended Warranty Agreements will be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement, superseding any prior Terms and Conditions/Extended Warranty Agreements between the purchaser and us.
Credit Cards are accepted under the following conditions: If you dispute a transaction with the card issuer and the dispute is not found in your favor, you must pay a chargeback fee of $25.00, you authorize us to electronically debit the amount from your credit card account.
Purchaser agrees to pay interest at the rate of three percent (3%) per month (36% annum) and a late fee of $35.00 per month on any balances remaining unpaid on or after ten days from the date on the front of the invoice.
Definitions: “We,” “us,” “seller” and “our” refers to DIP TRADING US LTD. “You,” “your,” “my,” “buyer” and “purchaser” refers to the individual or entity that has placed the order with DIP TRADING US LTD. “ECM” refers to any Electronic Control Module on a vehicle. ”Bare” refers to any part less all removable items.
- Purchased part(s) returned undamaged and complete within 30 days of the original purchase date may be credited at management’s discretion, subject to a 20% restock fee and less all shipping, freight and delivery costs. Any incomplete or disassembled part returned for any reason including warranty claims will not be refunded, part must be returned the way it was purchased.
- No returns on “Special Orders or Special Cuts,” sold As-Is All Sales are Final.
- No returns on electrical parts, sold As-Is All Sales are Final.
- Any part being returned that does not include our special identification marks, has had the tamper proof label removed or broken will not be accepted and is non-refundable.
- ECM’s being returned must be accompanied by a receipt stating module was flashed or reprogrammed by the manufacturer’s dealer. This is to insure proper module function and drivability. ECM’s are otherwise non-refundable.
- Purchase made with a credit card: a credit will be issued to the credit card.
- Purchase made Via PayPal: will be refunded via PayPal